NGVACS is a training system for anti-Air weapon system(20mm V/C) onboard naval ship and able to provide similar fire process and function simulation from target tracking, gunfire training, result analysis and evaluation.
NGVACS System Architecture
NGVACS Key Functions
- Training Control : Training start/end, Target create/delete, Scenario create, etc.
- 3D Image/Sound Control : 3D Object real-time simulation, Sound control by position
- Gyro Function : Target tracking & Leading angle calculation
- Navigation Function : Ship’s maneuvering route setting / Route move function
- Warhead Flight Function : Ability to calculate the flight coordinates of the launch warhead
- Motion Control Function : Ability to control ship action
- Vulcan Operation Control : Operation control function according to elevation/azimuth angle driving
- AAR Function : Trainee evaluation/Data management function
Sight / Panel